Nars Thakoon Nail Polish in Amchoor - £14/ Bobbi Brown Lip Balm - £14/ Blue Ettika Braided Leather Wrap Bracelet - $110/ Black Leather Ila&I Bianca Bracelet $495/ GURHAN "Skittle" Dark Silver with Turquoise Bracelet - $425/ Judith Jack Sterling Silver Blue Topaz Bracelet - $198
Marc by Marc Jacobs Neoprene Peplum Zip Back Couture T-shirt -
£250.00 £175.00 / Lana Oversized Floral Crown Headband - £36/ The Ragged Priest Ultimate 1 Shorts - £65/ PROENZA SCHOULER PS11 Classic Black - £1,570/ Ilse Jacobsen Rub 2 Black Boots - £95/ Illesteva Frieda Round-Frame Sunglasses - £210/ Jean Paul Gaultier x Guy De Jean Umbrella - $175
Thought this might be handy if you are off to any festivals this summer. Slightly from the top of my head so I'm sorry if I miss anything out! If so let me know people :)
1. Pack all the obvious bits like keys, tickets, I.D, money, spare clothes, food related things etc.
2. Rainproof coat or jacket - The weather in the UK is ridiculously unpredictable so this is a must.
3. Wet wipes - I for one don't do communal showers at festivals it gives me the heeby jeebies, this is the next best thing. Plus toilets don't always have tissues so a mini one is handy to have also!
4. Dry shampoo - Refresh your hair for a few days without having to wash. It's not that bad, honest.
5. Body spray - Just so you don't smell like you've not had a shower :)
6. Anti-bacterial gel - You'll meet lots of grim people and living in the great outdoors sharing stuff and touching stuff. You NEED this.
7. Tent and sleeping bag -I put this here because I suggest you get yourself a decent tent. Nothing flimsy and make sure you get yourself a little padlock or something. Thieves go to festivals too.
8. Medicinal - Pain killers, hay fever pills, sun lotion, lip balm, that kind of thing . Perhaps take a first aid kit, you never know when you might need it.
9. Suitable footwear - Trainers/Sneaker, boots, rain boots/wellies etc etc. NOT anything with a heel. Honestly have no idea why anyone would think that's a good choice, others would say you look like a idiot.
10. Finally, take a camera! You phone won't last very long if you constantly have it on so there you have it. Enjoy the event, snap snap snap, smile smile smile and have lots of fun!